We recommend contacting our Front Office Team for information on how to complete the paperwork process. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an email from our front office staff with your appointment information and link to our secure client portal to complete intake paperwork and upload any supporting documents discussed during scheduling. You can also access the portal here once front office staff have created your portal account.
We at the Samaritan Center strongly recommend contacting our Front Office Team to fill out and submit paperwork for maximum protection of your privacy. All emails from Samaritan Center staff will be encrypted using Microsoft 365 to protect your privacy. Please review instructions on how to open a protected email from our staff.
– If you are a veteran, service member, or military spouse please call 512-466-4454 for assistance. If no one answers, please leave a message and an Intake Specialist will return your call.
– All other clients can reach us at 512-451-7337, option #8, and leave a message for an Intake Specialist to call you back.
Last resort option: if you have access to a printer and scanner, you may print, fill out, scan, and submit your paperwork to email@example.com. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee the security of your protected health information if you choose this option.
- Adult Intake Packet
- Papeleo de Adulto
- Child-Adolescent Intake Packet
- Papeleo de Niño y Adolescente
- Integrative Medicine Intake Packet
- Papeleo de Medicina Integrativa
- Privacy Notice
- Two Way Authorization Form