Integrative Medicine is the integration of body-centered treatments with therapies focused on mind and spirit to create unlimited potential for healing and wellness.
Pain, irritable bowel syndrome, GERD, jaw dysfunction, hormone problems, autoimmune conditions, sleep disorders, and a number of physical ailments have their roots in chronic stress, anxiety, trauma, grief, loss, and depression that go untreated. Integrative Medicine leverages the power of the mind-body connection to heal the root cause while simultaneously relieving symptoms.
Our Texas Medical Board-Licensed Acupuncturists integrate acupuncture, nutrition counseling and supplementation, and herbal medicine when appropriate. They provide Integrative Medicine services in a comfortable, quiet environment designed to facilitate rest, relaxation, and healing.
We recommend combining mental health counseling with Integrative Medicine treatment for maximum benefit.
Samaritan Center IM Services:
- Acupuncture (FAQ coming soon)
- Chinese and Western Herbal Medicine
- Nutrition Counseling and Supplementation
- Fire Cupping or Asian Bodywork Therapy (These may be incorporated in a treatment if clinically indicated, but are not standalone services.)
- Pilates for Pain Relief Classes
- Yoga and Tai chi Workshops
Coming in 2020:
- Massage Therapy