Internship Opportunities at Samaritan Center
If you are interested in an internship with us, please read this first.
- At this time, we are only accepting interns from the following schools with which we have partnerships: The University of Texas, Texas State University and St. Edwards University.
- Typically, Spring internship spots are reserved for social work students while Summer and Fall internships are reserved for counseling interns.
- For clinical internships, we only accept 2nd year internships.
- First year graduate students or bachelor-level social work students may submit an application for care-management opportunities at the Samaritan Center.
- We begin accepting applications for Spring internships in October and for Fall internships in February. Interviews are in November and April.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying, please email your resume and education objectives to Gretchen@samaritan-center.org.